Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School bus Balrothery to Loreto Balbriggan

Options
  • 19-07-2010 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I am moving to Balrothery in August and have kids who attend Loreto in Balbriggan, Wondering if anyone knows of a school bus service that operates?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

DixiDee wrote: »
    I am moving to Balrothery in August and have kids who attend Loreto in Balbriggan, Wondering if anyone knows of a school bus service that operates?

One option would be to use the Bus Eireann service that goes via Balrothery and stops at Super Valu Balbriggan right beside the Loreto.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DixiDee

thanks, I thought of that as a possibility, my landlord said they have defo seen a small bus picking up the loreto girls in the village, more for peace of mind that i try and get them onto that for door to door service! but with it being school hols cant ask the school,

Advertisement