Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some questions from a future abroad postgrad

Options
  • 19-07-2010 8:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello,

My name is Maël, and I'm a french engineering student from the Ecole Centrale de Lyon. Next year I'm gonna follow the MSc International Management and after reading some of the post here, I still have got some questions about registration.

I'm wondering if TCD send to the future student some papers to confirm there acceptance or the only confirmation i will have is those from the PAC website.

I wanted to know something about fees. It's mandatory to pay the fees prior to registration if I've understand, so I will have to pay my registration fees before the 14th September ?

And to conclude i wanted to know if people who play Handball and/or Golf could give me some infos about the sport club of TCD.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Advertisement