Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collecting your body waste.

Options
  • 19-07-2010 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting some empty coke bottles and peeing into them and collecting it, then doing the same with my poop and semen from onr handed dates.
    Once the bottles are full I plan on burying them in the back yard. Not sure what yo do with them after that but it's got to be important to keep apart of yourself.
    Also maybe a great gift for the ladies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

Sarky wrote: »
    You do that.
    Cool, my plan is to woo deki with my gifts.

That sounds like a pretty rubbish plan. Perhaps you could try crochet instead?

That sounds like a pretty rubbish plan. Perhaps you could try crochet instead?
    :rolleyes:
    I'm trying to be original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Another toilet thread.... sigh

• Advertisement

Are you calling crochet unoriginal? Are you serious?

Look at this! Crochet is only limited by your imagination! You couldn't do that with a bottle of your own urine, not by a long shot!

Are you calling crochet unoriginal? Are you serious?

Look at this! Crochet is only limited by your imagination! You couldn't do that with a bottle of your own urine, not by a long shot!
    But I could freeze my urine and make nice yellow Ice Sculptures for Deki. Also could make castles out of all my poop.

I thought you said you were trying to be original?

Did you craft a sculpture of your girlfriend using your own frozen pee? Then create a stand for it using your poop? I'm willing to put apart of me into my gifts for my lucky woman.

You're trying to one-up someone who has created sweeping dioramas out of his own lymph. Get with the times, petal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

oh fu cking christ you retarded nimrod piece of sh1t dublindude why dont yougo die already.

youre a troll of the highest order, sittin in yer bedroom in your mammys house, thinkin up potential conversations ur gonna have shoudl you ever find a friend to talk to.

omg freeze pee freeze semen make threads people are jealous of

youre such a fu cking fool you almost make me wish i wAS infertile so i would never bring someone like you into this world,

the person you should be mad at for not freezing semen is your father cause you my friend are one load that should have been spat at the wall.

i hope you feel th e kick im wishing at your face right now.

goodnigt

I lol'd just a little bit. I'll come back later to see if it was just sleep deprivation or something. I mean after I've had some sleep.

Advertisement