Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from UK site that doesnt deliver to Ireland

Options
  • 18-07-2010 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

I want to order something off asos.com but the particular item only ships to the UK and I live in Dublin. Has anyone heard of any services in the UK where you can get your item delivered to them and they'll post it on to you?

Any suggestions would be appreciated:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Yes there are several of these services. I have used www.my-uk-mail.co.uk and found them very good. Howevver they might be a bit expensive if your just buying a low value item off asos. I can vouch for them running a good and reliable service though.
    Search "mail forwarding service uk" and you should find others .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

chilly wrote: »
    Yes there are several of these services. I have used www.my-uk-mail.co.uk and found them very good. Howevver they might be a bit expensive if your just buying a low value item off asos. I can vouch for them running a good and reliable service though.
    Search "mail forwarding service uk" and you should find others .
    Don't those guys need registration/membership fee etc?

Could they still be used though, say, for a company that has rip-off prices on there Irish site, but things are cheap as chips (relatively speaking) on there UK site.

Mind you, towards the end of last year when the sterling/euro exchange rate was good, I could have sworn there were lots of companies offering shopping services to those in the ROI, who didn't fancy trekking up north. They still around and be of any use here?

Advertisement