Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JF timetable

Options
  • 18-07-2010 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hi ,
    I am wondering what does it mean if the same module is listed on the JF timetable twice in the one day,
    for example on monday if I am doing GG1021 , on the timetable it says GG1021 9-10am , and then in the afternoon 15:00-16:00pm GG1021 again,
    will I have to attend both these lectures in the same day ? or is each lecture about the same subjects and I pick which time suits me best??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

From my experience of geology, you have to attend both lectures. They just continue on from the last lecture. Basically it's two lectures from the same module in the one day. They might be done by the same lecturer or two different lecturers. Hope this helped a bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

It's usually a double lecture if it's the same module.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ugh, Physiology twice in the one day. That was not nice!!!

Advertisement