Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know where you can buy the new ESB figures?

Options
  • 18-07-2010 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

I don't think Smyths will be getting these excellent looking figures in unfortunately.:mad: Everytime I go in to Smyths I half expect to see new figures from the original trilogy, but all they have is those awful clone wars figures, and I have absolutely no interest in them. Has anybody check any other shops like Forbidden Planet or somewhere else, or are these figures even available in Ireland yet? I would also love to buy more of the Legacy Collection figures as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

I don't know if these are out anywhere TBH, my SW knowledge isn't great, but if you cant import them yourself, you might want to talk to Modelmania.

myspace.com/modelmaniacs.

Prices are consumerate with what import toys stores will usually charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

I don't know if these are out anywhere TBH, my SW knowledge isn't great, but if you cant import them yourself, you might want to talk to Modelmania.

myspace.com/modelmaniacs.

Prices are consumerate with what import toys stores will usually charge.

Thanks xanthor, but modelmaniacs don't do anything even remotely SW related. It looks like I'll just have to buy them from ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭49ers fan

Hi, would love to get my hands on these as well, they look great, even have mail away Boba Fett to collect. I have only seen these on Ebay at the minute, dont think there out in Europe till later this year. Forbidden Planet dont have them either, so most likely if you want them now it looks like Ebay is the best bet as you say...

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭49ers fan

Was looking at these last night online, appears that these are not available till 1st August, Sates side, approx $20 or so, you can pre order on Ebay, will get back with dealers name, Boba Fett figure looks savage, Backing cards look very cool :cool:

Advertisement