Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Legend Feedback

Options
  • 18-07-2010 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭

How have people found the HTC legend so far?

My sister is looking to get a desire (after seeing all mine can do) but doesn't necessarily want to fork out 100 plus quid! thought the legend might be a good alternative. i assume they're pretty much similar?

how have people got on with the hard edges on the aluminum case - it does't seem like it would be too comfy for long calls!

From looking at this forum, there doesn't appear to be half as many legend owners as desire owners out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

for the price difference - i would get the desire.

but considering the legend is expensive enuf already - it is a very good phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Yea, personally I think the desire was worth the extra, but my sister doesn't necessarily think the range. Plus with the supply shortages, actually finding a desire to buy seems like mission impossible!

Advertisement