Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I NEED PRODUCTION PEOPLE!!!

Options
  • 18-07-2010 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

NEW SHOW BEING SHOT IN CORK! We need people... Videographers, Editors proficient in Final Cut Pro, etc... PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

Why would you sign up a new user name just for this? it makes people a bit suspicious straight away. Is it paid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TheCatman

JG009 wrote: »
    Why would you sign up a new user name just for this? it makes people a bit suspicious straight away. Is it paid?

I signed up a new user name, b/c I'm new to Ireland and have been here only 19 days, living in Douglas now. So I think it would be only logical that I wouldn't have had a user name, let alone known about boards.ie until now... So don't read anything Machiavellian into it. And yes... This is paid work based on skill level and performance level.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

May I ask for some more information? As in, what exactly is being shot (drama, documentary etc), when is it being shot and over how many days, how long needed for post, etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TheCatman

May I ask for some more information? As in, what exactly is being shot (drama, documentary etc), when is it being shot and over how many days, how long needed for post, etc?

Of course being a new production and in the interest of confidentiality what I will say is that it will be a running weekly series for TV, therefore the jobs offered are long term over 2 years for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Twin Town

TheCatman wrote: »
    NEW SHOW BEING SHOT IN CORK! We need people... Videographers, Editors proficient in Final Cut Pro, etc... Email: director@mysticcatproductions.com

Hi Catman

Iv sent a reply through your provided email address. Have been looking for solid work in the Cork Area. <snip> contact me through my website or hotmail for further discussions if your interested.\

MOD EDIT: If you have sent your details to the OP then please do not post your personal details/links in the open thread. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Twin Town

Where are my manners..

Saw from your above post that you are very new to Ireland... let me extend an Irish Welcome and hope that all you meet make you feel right at home. Best of Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LayneVedder

I emailed you on some details there. I'm familiar with all on set jobs as well as editing. Living in Cork would love to get involved.

Advertisement