Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture Upholstery

Options
  • 18-07-2010 8:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭

Looking for some advice, want to get the cushions replaced in my sofa (2 cushions), I don't want the fabric replaced, just want the cushions replaced, anyone know who or where I could get this done in Dublin 15?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Rosser

angel01 wrote: »
    Looking for some advice, want to get the cushions replaced in my sofa (2 cushions), I don't want the fabric replaced, just want the cushions replaced, anyone know who or where I could get this done in Dublin 15?

Not sure about D15 but there's a good place on Capel Street called 'Capel Upholstery'. Not quite D15 but a handy trip on the 39

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Rosser wrote: »
    Not sure about D15 but there's a good place on Capel Street called 'Capel Upholstery'. Not quite D15 but a handy trip on the 39

Unfortunately, I am not on the 39 route so it would be too awkward for me to get to, but thanks anyway :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

There's some info on this thread, those guys might be able to help you out.

Advertisement