Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Limerick to Cork?

Options
  • 17-07-2010 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

I've been looking for buses from Limerick to Cork,l as I'm going on holiday from Cork an a week or so and can't find one that gets me to Cork from Limerick on bus éireann. So if anyone knows of one, the info would be greatly appreciated.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Kess73 wrote: »

thanks a mil, just checked prices and now I'm good to go for my holliers......LEGEND. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

I presume you are going to Cork airport, make sure you book from Limerick to Cork airport. The fare to Cork airport is the same as to Cork city but if you do not book to the airport you will have to pay again on the airport bus. You will save a few euro.

Skintwin wrote: »
    thanks a mil, just checked prices and now I'm good to go for my holliers......LEGEND. :cool:

Heading anywhere nice? Have a lovely time whilst gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Heading anywhere nice? Have a lovely time whilst gone.

Give up Kess.

- Chances are very, very slim that She'll bring you along......

• Advertisement

Raiser wrote: »
    Give up Kess.

- Chances are very, very slim that She'll bring you along......

Hiya Raiser old pal, old buddy. Going on holiday? Anywhere nice? :D

Hiya Raiser old pal, old buddy. Going on holiday? Anywhere nice? :D

I suppose the good thing about Limerick is that you can leave in any direction, travel any distance and no matter where you end up you're always going to think its a massive improvement!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭RINO87

I dunno mate, ive been stuck back up in offaly for the last few weeks, there is NOTHING to do here!! Theyve even gone and banned the turf cuttin for feck sake!!

Lol - Anti-turf EU regs or something!?!?!?

- Least you've Offaly Girls and their reputation for generating heat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I suppose the good thing about Limerick is that you can leave in any direction, travel any distance and no matter where you end up you're always going to think its a massive improvement!!!

Yep. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Alternatively, if you get the train to Cork there is now a private bus operator running to the airport. http://www.skylinkcork.com/

Train costs 22.50 return, adult

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Lol - Anti-turf EU regs or something!?!?!?

Sadly enough ya :(

Sadly enough ya :(

Whats it this time?

- The habitat of the Lesser Crested Woodlouse?

Can't imagine cutting Turf is that much fun anyhow though in fairness?

Sorry.

Back on topic - OP have a great holiday and send us all back lots of rude Postcards!!!!!

Not true. Head out the N24 for about 27 or so miles and then try to tell me where you end up is an improvement on Limerick.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Enjoy Salou and Barca, don't forget my liquid present ;)

♥ from, other Skintwin

:D

Advertisement