Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reno Tahoe Open

Options
  • 17-07-2010 7:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Reno Tahoe Open
    I know there's very little interest in this with the open on this but there's money to be made this weekend,
    I've just backed John Mallinger at 7/1,he's 2 shots off the lead held by 2 players i expect to fold,he's 1st in g.i.r this week so far,the danger may come from Chris di Marco who's overpriced at the mo at 22/1,he lies 4 off.

btw i also backed the double Louis to hold on at 3/1 with Mallinger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭ValueSeeker

Kevin Stadler is the one I'd pick out as the danger man just now. When he's on, he's on and he's on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Kevin Stadler is the one I'd pick out as the danger man just now. When he's on, he's on and he's on!

yeah but when my lads on, he's on and he's on,fact:D

tbh i've tipped up Big Kev here a lot this year,his early season form which saw him at one stage top the G.i.r stats was great,he's comin back into a bit of form and he has such a calm disposition i certainly wouldn't put anyone off him,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I see big Robbie is in the lead again, chances of another fold must be high.
    Mallinger is a good shout but if I was having a bet I'd be plumping for Chad Campbell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

heavyballs wrote: »
    Reno Tahoe Open
    I know there's very little interest in this with the open on this but there's money to be made this weekend,
    I've just backed John Mallinger at 7/1,he's 2 shots off the lead held by 2 players i expect to fold,he's 1st in g.i.r this week so far,the danger may come from Chris di Marco who's overpriced at the mo at 22/1,he lies 4 off.

btw i also backed the double Louis to hold on at 3/1 with Mallinger

Mallinger decided to *uck away a 2 shot lead with 3 bogeys on his back nine,still only 1 back,would be a nice double with Oosty

Advertisement