Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bored on holidays

Options
  • 17-07-2010 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

hey everyone! kings or queens of the night.. no I just feel bad because I actually can't sleep.. not enough active in the day or whatever.. to create some fun here, let's ask you what you do when you're bored or what's your planning for holidays..

I'm a student, who has nothing to do except moving from town to town this summer to find a new place to study and a new university in October. I leave my friends, my boyfriend in the last place to live in another. And that makes me sad. Really.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

*Joins the bored club*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,992 ✭✭✭Barr

owned wrote: »
    hey everyone! kings or queens of the night.. no I just feel bad because I actually can't sleep.. not enough active in the day or whatever.. to create some fun here, let's ask you what you do when you're bored or what's your planning for holidays..

I'm a student, who has nothing to do except moving from town to town this summer to find a new place to study and a new university in October. I leave my friends, my boyfriend in the last place to live in another. And that makes me sad. Really.:(

I don’t understand why you are moving from town to town ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 owned

I just change my living town, because of my studies. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 owned

unknown13 wrote: »
    *Joins the bored club*

welcome!

Advertisement