Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band/solo artist/musicians WANTED....!!!

Options
  • 17-07-2010 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi my names Jack and Iam looking for bands solo artists and really just musicians of any kind who are interested in recording. I have just finished studying Sound Engineering & music Technology at Poppyhill school of recording and Have setup my own home studio. I am also a qualified pro tools and logic operator and have a full pro tools system running on a mac pro g5. I also have a drumkit fully miced up and ready to go but if you want to use your own kit thats no problem either. The best part is that im willing to Record/Edit and Mix your session all for free....all im looking for is the chance to record a show what I can do....? I'am based in tipperary(roscrea).....so if your interested or have any questions hit me back and we'll go from there cheers....Jack?

Advertisement