Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check for unlock

Options
  • 16-07-2010 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Any way of checking if your phone is unlocked without putting another sim card in, phones a nokia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

what brand is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

no, put another sim in it, if you bought it from a network odds are it's locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

you can check on a sony ericsson if that's what it is. i don't have the code to hand but i'll root it out if that's what it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 revie

Thanks for the quick replies!

Phoned meteor they said it may be unlocked because its a new phone, dont have another sim to try!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can scan the phone with a pc to see if its sim locked, using nss or similar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 majnok

i will help

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

majnok wrote: »
    i will help

It was 4 years ago.

Don't post in old threads please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement