Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist wanted for Drogheda based original band

Options
  • 16-07-2010 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Original band based in Drogheda Co Louth in search for guitarist, preferably 20-30yrs old. Songs written and plans to record after a summer of writing some more stuff. Influences include, Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro, Jimmy Eat World and Paramore. Can email on some sound samples if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

If you plan on moving to Dublin give me a shout!!!
    best of luck with the search otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 42 damnnargles

Would ya believe our singer is from Dublin, he travels down every Sunday to us. There ya go :p It's not really that far ya know, 50 mins away.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

Unfortunately I'm not driving and a fair bit outside of town so it'd be a fair trek for me.
    But since your singer hails from Dublin I reckon that's good enough incentive to move your operartion here.

Any samples of your stuff?

Advertisement