Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 2nd Rap Ireland Blog

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ksri

nice read man!

by the way who won the battles at the weekend???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Good battle, some very decent bars and funny punches, I'm looking forward to seeing you up against the likes of Nu-Centz or even a Redzer rematch.

Btw when is the next Ireland vs England battle on? There is some decent talent over the pond (not including Nate who was sh*t btw) but I'd love to see an Irish lad go over there and shut the likes of Sensa up once and for all! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Sure you have to love Sensa. His anti-Irish **** was hilarious.

It's encouraged that results aren't discussed till the videos go up ksri. You'll just have to wait and see when they come up in September.. or whenever it takes till.

I'll tell you something I saw Nate doing freestyle beat battles over in Manchester when I battled Innuendo. He was an absolute monster. Impressed me much more than his written battles so far.

september??? why does it take 2 months to get them up? surely would make more sense to upload when the interest is still high...

where can i check out this sensa lad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

There's so many events on at the moment that videos are getting a bit backlogged. It's partly cos someone has to edit them together which takes time and that viewing figures seem to be a bit **** lately so dumping them too close together means they'll only get a thousand views.

Just type Sensa Don't Flop into Youtube. Some people dislike his shouty delivery but I think his jokes are pretty funny. Here's the Redzer battle anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ZezEdxrVQ

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ItsNugget

Nate was really good in his first battle the battle he did before me against rayzel. Think he just had an off day when we battled. As shapey said hes also a great freestyle battler.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

I've seen your comments about Nate to I checked out a couple more of his battles and I'm still not impressed with him. The vast majority of his bars are weak and his word play is just awful, even when he battled against yourself Nugget I cringed a couple of times at the sh*te he was spitting (example "you did a backflip and landed in your own cat shít" what the f*ck was that?) and he finished off with that having sex with a gorilla joke that did the rounds text & email rounds a few months ago.........so I knew the punch line straight away. Plus the way he constantly walks around in circles when he freestyle battles is just plain weird! Not too mention his horrible monotone voice and over use of the "N" word.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ItsNugget

Haha sorry mate!

Advertisement