Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guofurio V: epic RPG or money spinning rip off of liatoka ujo?

Options
  • 15-07-2010 7:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭

i personally see two different games, but the recent backlash Guofurio V has been receiving gives me the incentive to discuss

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Never heard of them??? o.O

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭twilightzone

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Never heard of them??? o.O

you must check both of these epic games out. they were released on a limited run, i was delighted to get both whilst studying in tokyo. epic games of the highest order.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

you must check both of these epic games out. they were released on a limited run, i was delighted to get both whilst studying in tokyo. epic games of the highest order.

Do you have any links to info about them? Or pics?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well google turns up a negative on both.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Well google turns up a negative on both.

That was the reason I asked. Thought Google was broken. Only returned this thread. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,698 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

As epic as they are, they still don't compare to Polybius Gaiden.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Do you have any links to info about them? Or pics?

both were released on the rare japanese uhati format of the game gear, only on sale for about three months before being taken from the shelves. the content was very similar in both, however the two games were essentially seperate.

o1s1n wrote: »

non existant game. please only submit about games that you can actually play outside of your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

I think he's taking the piss out of you Retr0 and your tendency to champion obscure weeaboo role-playing games.

Me? Never. I thought everyone knew and loved Cho Aniki.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Me? Never. I thought everyone knew and loved Cho Aniki.

You're the gaming version of a flasher.

'Hey kids, wanna see something cool?'

/Puts on Cho Aniki

'AHHH!!!! GET THE BAD MAN AWAY FROM ME!'

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Maybe you can post some information on these games? A few screen shots?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

i personally see two different games, but the recent backlash Guofurio V has been receiving gives me the incentive to discuss

Even if info on the games turned up negative, surely there would have been something about the "backlash" described.

This thread- why?

Why even bother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

o1s1n wrote: »

Ah Polybius Gaiden, won't you ever learn??

I played Polybius Gaiden once. It was amazing. However I can only remember the first 5 minutes of it. Next thing I know I woke up on the side of the road and 2 days of my life had disappeared. Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

atariman wrote: »
    Ah Polybius Gaiden, won't you ever learn??

I ACTUALLY know a guy who's head literally exploded after spending ten minutes on this machine.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I believe in Keyser Soze, and the only thing I'm scared of is playing Polybius Gaiden.

Master of the Universe

It's actually the main reason I've never had you all over to mine for a game night. I have a cab of it hidden away in the dark corner of the attic. I fear for all your safety.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭justbrian

LoGiE wrote: »
    I ACTUALLY know a guy who's head literally exploded after spending ten minutes on this machine.:eek:

you mean you KNEW a guy who's head exploded. if his head exploded he died, so its past tense.

• Advertisement

Thread locked. Enjoy your permanent holiday twilightzone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement