Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STAR WARS HELP PLEASE!

Options
  • 15-07-2010 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Ok so me and my two friends are entering a competition where you've to re-enact star wars scenes. We're doing the mustafar one where Anakin force chokes Padmé and fights Obi-Wan.
    Unfortunately its a hard setting for Ireland and we were wondering is there anywhere in Ireland (well Leinster) that we could use as a backdrop for Mustafar as we're not allowed use original footage so we can't green screen it in.

Thanks everyone who answers! May the force be with you :D:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Best place would be the burren, depending on budget and what not you could film at night and throw in some effects in the background

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Shuggana

allanb49 wrote: »
    Best place would be the burren, depending on budget and what not you could film at night and throw in some effects in the background
    The Burren, aye.

Filming it at night time and using a program like Adobe After Effects or something else could allow you to add the redish hue to the sky and maybe even the lava ;)

The Burren looks more like Naboo. I really dont know were you could recreate that scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Shuggana

The Burren looks more like Naboo. I really dont know were you could recreate that scene.
    At night? Naboo is known for it's.. well, general green-ness. The Burren, not so much, surely?

Shuggana wrote: »
    At night? Naboo is known for it's.. well, general green-ness. The Burren, not so much, surely?

It depends what part you go to .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

It depends what part you go to .

images%3Fq%3Dthe%2Bburren%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1419%26bih%3D704%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

allanb49 wrote: »
    Yep good spot..you could use lens filters to get subtle colour effects..windows moviemaker has some pretty good effects as well, free to download.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Down to the hook head. There is a lot of rocky areas, and if the waves were crashing, you could surely add some effects to make them look a lot redder

Advertisement