Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O hara's 3 for 7 in Superquinn, Ranelagh

Options
  • 15-07-2010 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭

3 of their stout or red ale for 7 bills, don't know how long its for, picked up 6 for 14 lids. Of course as usual in the bloody place when they scanned them, it came up full price, I explained the sign above them, the girl went and had a look and was ok with it, around the fifth time its happened to me in there on different items, I wonder if they do it on purpose as lots of people don't check their receipt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

The price is the same until you hit finish and pay, then the total will be less (usually anyway)

Cheers for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

3 of their stout or red ale for 7 bills, don't know how long its for, picked up 6 for 14 lids. Of course as usual in the bloody place when they scanned them, it came up full price, I explained the sign above them, the girl went and had a look and was ok with it, around the fifth time its happened to me in there on different items, I wonder if they do it on purpose as lots of people don't check their receipt?

All Superquinn shops have the offer. They also have a 5 for €10 on selected world beers including Sierra Nevada so worth a visit one of the days.

Advertisement