Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 things to do in Trinity before you graduate

Options
  • 15-07-2010 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

So I want to make up like a bucket list of things to do in trinity before I leave...(I have 4 more years but I like to plan!!) I'm also very bored as its summer hols and I'm looking forward to going back to college...
    I remember seeing a pretty tame version of this in my freshers handbook..any suggestions?
    here's a few to start..
    • Go drinking on the rooftops.
    • sleep rough on campus and not kicked off by security..(while having a few tins obviously)
    These two could possibly be combined actually..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Joker.

• Punch you in the face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ragalag

:(Let me guess..didn't get into trinity??!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

ragalag wrote: »
    :(Let me guess..didn't get into trinity??!

whats so special about TCD anyways!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

You could be one of the virtuous few who refuse to get sucked into the hack infested SU/Society cliques? And just enjoy their time in college?

It was not my intention to go on with any pretentious i'm better than you nonsense but i feel the 'punch in the face' was uncalled for...i needn't have bothered wasting my time on an obviously extremely immature individual...(-The_Joker)

If you don't like TCD stay off the TCD threads maybe?..Just a thought..

I believe it's normal to like your own university ..no?..apologies for not hating it..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Some Trinity students have absolutely awful social awareness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Joker.

I do like TCD , but I still want to punch you in the face.

:rolleyes: I'll try again..any GENUINE suggestions out there?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Locked. No need for the aggression.

OP perhaps this thread might be of use.

Regards,
    Wayne Enterprises

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement