Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latex Clothing

Options
  • 15-07-2010 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is many people out there interested in latex clothing? (not for public wear of course!! haha).

Of course there is a couple of websites where fetish people congregate but never sems to be many irish people compared to other europeans and especially those from the uk.

just wondering how there could be such a large devide between the Uk and Ireland?

i myself have a latex catsuit and for those who have never worn one but wondered what it must be like... just go for it, you ownt be disappointed if you think you ahve a tendency for fetish clothing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭coolvale

ireland is always in the minority for somithing out of the ordinary.
    i have not tried latex myself.
    carry on enjoying what you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xxKatzxx

gazbrady wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if there is many people out there interested in latex clothing? (not for public wear of course!! haha).

Of course there is a couple of websites where fetish people congregate but never sems to be many irish people compared to other europeans and especially those from the uk.

just wondering how there could be such a large devide between the Uk and Ireland?

i myself have a latex catsuit and for those who have never worn one but wondered what it must be like... just go for it, you ownt be disappointed if you think you ahve a tendency for fetish clothing

No No No! I love latex clothing! I buy all my stuffs from Westward bound and they throw some amazing events throughout the year.

I am going to be buying a new catsuit this weekend as i broke my last and they have a sale on. \o/

Take a look on their website and see

http://www.westwardbound.com/content/content_main.numo?idarea=8

Kat xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gazbrady

Hi Kat

Good to see one person who loves latex just as much!! I got my new catsuit from honour.co.uk, it was where i got my first one so got the same one again as knew the size would be perfect. as it turns out this new one is even tighter so am so delighted with it.

what happened your old catsuit? get ripped or the zip went?

know about westward bound alright but have never been to a party on london yet, its on my plans for the winter. love to hear some more about them so maybe we could pm on here and have a few chats.

have a lovley rubbery weekend!!

gaz

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭coolvale

the suit could be the same. maybe you put on weight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gazbrady

coolvale...

there are thousands of threads and posts on boards.ie for you to add your comments to. i have no idea why you would want to make such offensive remarks. for your infgormation my old catsuit ripped two weeks ago and my new one arrived last week.. hardly much time to put on heaps of weight eh!! but your not to know that i understand but i have no idea why you would want to add such a comment... no wonder the country is the sh*t with negative people like you around... i challange you to be a bit more positive in how you interact with fellow people this week... go on give it a try!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Thread locked.

Gazbrady, I advise you to look at the forum rules before posting here again, namely the part about personal abuse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement