Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selfbuild 240v hookup & charging

Options
  • 15-07-2010 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,
    after some very long delays I'm finally making some decent progress on my sprinter conversion again. I have most of my elec fittings in and wired back to where I'm going to locate the battery. I have my split charge relay setup ready to go.

What I'm now after is what setup would people recommend for the 240v hookup and battery charging. Simple (and cheap) is what I'm after. I may or may not install straight away.

Thanks
    Cir.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

We have these "Connect and Forget" Chargers , small neat yokes that you wire in permanently to the battery and mains . They work as a normal charger , and cut out when the battery is full . Cheap too .

Advertisement