Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Someone Tell me Price of Cut in Hair Creations, Roselawn?

Options
  • 15-07-2010 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Or recomend a cheap place in the locality to get my hair cut in? Preferably under 30 quid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I always find Tina's in Huntstown to be very reasonably priced.
    - ph.815 7330

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Thanks but can you post up the prices along with the name of the place? I'm doing some comparison shopping :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Why don't you just ring them and find out?

Well I could ring each of the hairdressers in Blanch but I've no credit and I'm trying to pinch every penny lately by not buying any.
    Which is also why I'm trying to get prices online so I can compare them and choose the cheapest. No website seems to do that for hairdressers in Blanch so I was hoping the boardsies would know some cheap places and the pricing of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jane17

Peter marks in the shopping centre are looking for students.
    colour including lowlights and cut cost €70.
    In and out in less than 2 hours

• Advertisement

Tina's are curently charging 35 euro for wash, cut & blow dry with 20% off at the moment. So it is 28 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Its worth checking if any of them do student evenings. Certainly the place in roselawn used to do them, and you could get your hair done for much less.

Ask around and see if anyone you know has someone who comes to the house to do their hair. You would be suprised how many people know someone who does. I used to have a girl who came here, and did mine and my two daughters hair for under the 30 euro mark. It was great. (I used her so irregularly that I was embarassed to ask her every six or seven months so I go to a place in finglas now ....lol).

Maybe there is a section on boards for hairdressers? They could have someone in the area who may offer you the chance of a cheep cut...

Perhaps anyone who has gone to a local hairdresser recently can post what they got done and what price they were charged......

Ok I went to PowerCuts in Mulhuddart around the corner from me and they only charge 25 euro for a wash, cut and blow dry..plus they were brilliant. Definitely going there in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Jade182 wrote: »
    Ok I went to PowerCuts in Mulhuddart around the corner from me and they only charge 25 euro for a wash, cut and blow dry..plus they were brilliant. Definitely going there in future.

Seriously, the guy that works there is fantastic :)

• Advertisement

Where is Powercuts located in Mulhuddart? I think I will have to try it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Mulhudart Village oppsite the pub and just down from the garge and the cheeky monkey coffee shop.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Mulhudart Village oppsite the pub and just down from the garge and the cheeky monkey coffee shop.

Thanks Thaed ;)

Unfortunately the guy who used to work there isn't there anymore. It is now run by female hairdressers, but they are brilliant and they did exactly what I asked for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Jade182 wrote: »
    Unfortunately the guy who used to work there isn't there anymore. It is now run by female hairdressers, but they are brilliant and they did exactly what I asked for.

Ah nooo, I'll have to find out where he's gone... he used to work in Corduff also and then moved there. Glad you had a good experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

fwiw I got my hair cut in Hair creations last week and it cost €30 with a student card! Glad you got sorted though :)

Advertisement