Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I dislike or Wait I HATE MY BODY

Options
  • 15-07-2010 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

HATE EVERY PART OF MY BODY.
    Am 16 so i think its normal but seriosly i feel fat am a size 12 (Europe)Jeans While people my age are size 8 (Europe). My moms says it my height but because of my height shouldn't i be skinny (5ft9) How do i make it stop.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Well it is pretty normal for girls to dislike their bodies, especially at your age. I did, my friends all did, and probably all your friends do too. It's just something everyone has to go through. The good news is that at 5'9 and a size 12 you're pretty much perfectly healthy (which at the end of the day is the most important thing)

If you want to improve how you feel about your body you should go out and start exercising. Don't go do something for the sake of it, do something you really really enjoy. Or start something new. A friend of mine joined rowing when she was 16 and man did she turn herself around. And because they train so much she made many many new friends.

Advertisement