Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork v Waterford, Munster SHC Final replay

Options
  • 14-07-2010 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

A great bet on Saturday is Cork(-2)@ EVS with PP to beat Waterford in the replay.This is a super bet.Cork will win and I believe they'll easily win by more than 2 points.Get on this bet for a nice profit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

todolist wrote: »
    A great bet on Saturday is Cork(-2)@ EVS with PP to beat Waterford in the replay.This is a super bet.Cork will win and I believe they'll easily win by more than 2 points.Get on this bet for a nice profit.

I thought that last week but the ref decided a draw would be the best thing so granted Waterford practically a penalty to level it. Ya I think Waterford are kinda exposed now and Cork, if they are to have any thoughts of winning the AI have to put them away on Sat as Waterford are not any better than they were the last couple of seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,992 ✭✭✭Barr

Cork had a very poor first half last week and powered the second half . I'll wait till half time to see how its going this time :D

Cork at 2.26 now on betfair , worth a few quid :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

todolist wrote: »

you sound a bit like myself sometimes.
    the weather i think is what won it for waterford,they were more determined than cork and are in general a lot more dogged team..
    you have to admit though waterford did deserve the win..
    cork out again next week now again,ffs..

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

coughlan08 wrote: »
    the weather i think is what won it for waterford,

are you for real?

• Advertisement

you sound a bit like myself sometimes.
    the weather i think is what won it for waterford,they were more determined than cork and are in general a lot more dogged team..
    you have to admit though waterford did deserve the win..
    cork out again next week now again,ffs..

I needed a laugh after losing €50 quid tonite on Cork :D

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭ForzaKid

UP THE DEISE!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

But yet they were more determined and alot more dogged than Cork? Would that not be more of a factor than the weather?! :pac:

Or even the real reason that Cork were the worse team by a long way and were only in the match due to the poor free taking by Eoin Kelly in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Waterford deserved to win both games regardless of the question free in the first meeting.

Not to sure about last Sunday- but think tonite Waterford deserved the victory.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

waterford deserved it , handy qtr final for cork next weekend , although the cats lie in wait , if cork cant get themselves up for that one !!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

This is my last GAA bet.I was so confident Cork would do it.I felt they were 80% likely winners.I won't touch any amateur sport again.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭munsterrugby09

munster final is munster final lads,anything can happen!!back the field v kilkenny,not sure of the price,but i think they will be beaten.

Advertisement