Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

links or commentary for the racing in Longchamp?

Options
  • 14-07-2010 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

Just wanna watch or listen to the Jan vermeer race in 10 mins and its not on ATR so im looking for links online or any commentary??

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

don't think its on Betfair anyway, will try Hilla but as it not on powers i doubt it'll be there either, its on the red button on ATR and RUK so you'd think one of the bookies would be able to show it.

It's on both.

Happy 1,000th post. :pac:

Edit : Get in Bekhabad! Was on that one last time out and glad to see it win again.

wohhoo something to celebrate

Vermeer lost judging by the in-running odds.

Jan Vermeer's useless anyways. So hyped and has done nothing to warrant it.

• Advertisement

I didnt think it was up against much today, and with the rain over there i thought the ground would be perfect for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Kod-box wrote: »
    Just wanna watch or listen to the Jan vermeer race in 10 mins and its not on ATR so im looking for links online or any commentary??

Just saw this, it was on ATR via the red button - ATR extra if u have Sky.

Anyways backed Planteur who ran a very good race to finish second. Ran a bit all over the place in the final 2 furlongs but showed a great turn of foot. Boosted Lope de Vega's form but Planteur looks top notch and I just backed him @ 16-1 for the Arc.

Advertisement