Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone UK availability

• 14-07-2010 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I've been following the threads here for a while and from what I've gathered it seems like theres a big waiting list for iPhone 4's in Belfast.

I'm curious does anyone know the current availability over in England? I've tried searching online for any info but I'm getting mixed reports (just like the illusive release date for Ireland)

Also worth mentioning is a report Gizmodo made, apparently some guy who returned his iPhone was given back a new model which apparently fixes the issue. It's expected to be taken with a grain of salt (or as they put it a hill) but its worth the read anyway.

http://gizmodo.com/5586256/is-apple-silently-recalling-the-iphone-4-now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 KetzerF

Working in London at the mo and every morning I walk past an O2 store that has a plackard outside it saying something like they are temporarily out of stock, expecting a new batch soon, pre order now blah blah blah...

Not sure about actual Apple stores though but I am seeing a lot 'in the wild though'.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

somebody posted on boards that theres only 3 available in the whole of the UK and NI.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Terrynova3y2

KetzerF wrote: »
    Working in London at the mo and every morning I walk past an O2 store that has a plackard outside it saying something like they are temporarily out of stock, expecting a new batch soon, pre order now blah blah blah...

Not sure about actual Apple stores though but I am seeing a lot 'in the wild though'.

Interesting. I'll be heading over to Manchester myself next week and I'm tempted to try and pick up a sim free model.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭high heels

Over in London working... While walking past my local orange store there was a small sign saying Iphone 4s in stock as I take these signs with a pinch of salt I walked in to ask the question and the guy had one left in stock for the public.. 2 other people picked up theres while I was setting up my new account..

o2 put a list up every morning if there is any in stock.. £119 with £35 per month for 600 minutes and unlimited txts and internet... unreal compaired to back in Ireland..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

high heels wrote: »
    £119 with £35 per month for 600 minutes and unlimited txts and internet... unreal compaired to back in Ireland..

Nice :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement