Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else's eircom broadband down last night

Options
  • 14-07-2010 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Mine was down and according to the automated line there was a fault in the area. In work now so dont know if it is back yet

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

was this in the balbriggan area sometime around 9ish??? my housemate was on the phone and it cut him off and started making some crazy interferance noises, also lost BB wifi and had to restart the router.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

Morphéus wrote: »
    was this in the balbriggan area sometime around 9ish??? my housemate was on the phone and it cut him off and started making some crazy interferance noises, also lost BB wifi and had to restart the router.

Yes it was, was still able to use the phone though:confused: I even unplugged the router and nada. It happened the night before too but came back within a couple of mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Same for my folks ... On and off the last few days. Seems OK now, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Funny everything in the house reset itself last night. I just assumed we had a powercut. I was up with the toddler at about 5am and my router was saying we had no signal. I'm not even with Eircom.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

bet you are on bitstream though?

Apparently eircom have being having issues in the area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

Moonbeam wrote: »
    bet you are on bitstream though?

Apparently eircom have being having issues in the area.

when i went home last night still no internet, rang the tech support centre which sounded like it was in asia somewhere and they said there was a problem, that was fixed but some customers were still having problems, so later on it came back for an hour then went again but appears to be back now,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

You mean that I've a fixed line for my BB? If so yes. :D

Advertisement