Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW2 Survival Kit

Options
  • 14-07-2010 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

I recently found an old metal box with a number of items and utilities in it in my attic recently. I was told be a relative it was my grandad's survival kit from World War 2. It has a metal drinker and a few other bits and pieces. It's fairly dirty and worn as well, but there's no serious damage done to it.

Does anybody know if this is worth anything? I've done a few searches but turned nothing up.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Bonavox wrote: »
    I recently found an old metal box with a number of items and utilities in it in my attic recently. I was told be a relative it was my grandad's survival kit from World War 2. It has a metal drinker and a few other bits and pieces. It's fairly dirty and worn as well, but there's no serious damage done to it.

Does anybody know if this is worth anything? I've done a few searches but turned nothing up.

Thanks!

Pics?? Please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

chem wrote: »
    Pics?? Please

Auntie has it at the moment, should get it back soon. When I do, I'll put some pictures up. :)

Advertisement