Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frontpage support

Options
  • 14-07-2010 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Guys, my host pulled frontpage extensions support from my hosting reseller plan. Not an issue because I havent used it in years but the problem is there are a few sites i did do years ago that were built in frontpage to suit customers at the time and there are lots of forms etc that are dependent on these extensions. Any idea's on a quick fix to get these sites forms operating again? All help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Anyone with any experience of formmail script to replace frontpage forms? I have a load of forms on a site and I'm struggling to get formmail to work. All help greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pablod

depending on your host - I know some hosting companies have the facilities in their control panel to install formscript and this in return will generate the CGI script to where you can just point your form to

I have on two occasions manually configured a formmail cgi and it really only needs

is there anything in your host control panel where you can install it?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Freemancon

Another option is to google "form generator" or email form generator and see what's available. Check out this one as one possible solutions: http://www.phpform.org/

Advertisement