Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 A SIDE SOCCER, PORTLAOISE

Options
  • 14-07-2010 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Good Day,

I'm living in portlaoise the last 3 years, I was playing 5 a side in Dublin on a Thursday 7pm, but that had to stop as my child is now being minded in Portlaoise so i have to rush home, Basically i'm looking for a game of ball any evenings from 7pm or saturdays, If anyone has a slot for one player give us a ring and i'll gladly fill it, I'm having withdrawal sympthoms,

I would also be open to starting up a new team if enough people were interested, let me know,

Thank you,

Patrick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Good Day,

I'm living in portlaoise the last 3 years, I was playing 5 a side in Dublin on a Thursday 7pm, but that had to stop as my child is now being minded in Portlaoise so i have to rush home, Basically i'm looking for a game of ball any evenings from 7pm or saturdays, If anyone has a slot for one player give us a ring and i'll gladly fill it, I'm having withdrawal sympthoms,

I would also be open to starting up a new team if enough people were interested, let me know,

Thank you,

Patrick
    hi patrick my names john . i play with a few friends mondays and fridays in st marys hall if you know were that is!? 6pm most of the time if thats any good, unless you want to form a new team i'll play any time,anywhere....PM me and let me know:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

wouldn't mind a game also

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jimmynippy

i'd be up for this too,thursday,friday or saturday evening.Play in dublin monday and wednesday but would love a local game too.

jimmynippy wrote: »
    i'd be up for this too,thursday,friday or saturday evening.Play in dublin monday and wednesday but would love a local game too.
    Ok we nearly have one team.... any one else??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

I'd play Wed, Thurs or Fri too if there's a game. Need the exercise...

• Advertisement

BigCon wrote: »
    I'd play Wed, Thurs or Fri too if there's a game. Need the exercise...
    still not enuf to make a team.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

i could get 2 more to come with me

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jimmynippy

icould ask 1 or 2 but would depend on the night i think

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hugh_doran

I know this is an old thread but I have moved to Portlaoise recently and I am looking for a 5 a side game (astro, indoor, anything really).

I work shift in Dublin so I would need 8pm or later, and I would miss 2 nights every 8 weeks?

I haven't played in ages, getting withdrawal symtoms and a large gut!!

Hi,

Is anyone looking for a player or to start a five a side team in Portlaoise?

• Advertisement

I would still be interested. If its after 8pm I can play 6 out of eight weeks!

^
    Well that's two players. did you have any luck back in 2012?

^

No

^

No I had no joy. I did end up playing a bit through a friend but he moved and I think that game stopped.

ampm8 I am joining a group playing ball on a Thursday night in Portlaoise. Private message me your mobile number and I'll give you a buzz about it early next week if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 waynel1986

How'd things moved to portlaoise just over a year ago changed job now freed up evenings if there is any availability for a game withdrawal and a gut building if there is one available any night bar Wednesday, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Horse26

Hi moved to portlaoise a few months ago. Just looking to join a 5 a side soccer group for any night of the week(mon-Friday) I have played soccer all my life and am looking to keep fit. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jtcastro

Hello,
    I moved to Portlaoise a few months ago and I am looking for a 5 a side or 11 a side soccer group or team to play once or twice a week after 7pm. Anyone?

Cheers,
    Tiago

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TomaszL

Hi Guys,
    I am also looking for a team to play in Portlaoise (Mon-Fri after 7PM, Sat-Sun any time). There is a good few posts in here(but some of them are quite old) so maybe there is a chance to build new team? Please make a comment if: you have have existing team and looking for a new player/s or looking for a team to play (new team option),
    Tomasz

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TomaszL

jtcastro wrote: »
    Hello,
    I moved to Portlaoise a few months ago and I am looking for a 5 a side or 11 a side soccer group or team to play once or twice a week after 7pm. Anyone?

Cheers,
    Tiago

Hi Tiago,
    I would be interested, I also made separate comment,
    Tomasz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 TadhgF1

Anyone here still interested in a five-a-side match?

Advertisement