Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom refurnishing - where to buy and do you know any good fitter?

Options
  • 14-07-2010 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi guys,

I have a 1.9mx1.65m bathroom and an ensuite to be re-designed and an installer gave me a quote of 3 to 4k € for just 1.5 week work (only man work). It looks a little bit overpriced to me, what do you think?

This is what I asked him to evaluate:

In the ensuite I need a new shower, tiling (just in the showerroom), replacing WC and sink.

In the main bathroom I need a new corner whirpool bath to be installed, WC to be moved near the door, clothes warmer to replace the wall radiator, sink, bidet to be installed. I also need tiling on the 4 walls and the floor.

Would you be able to reference me any good installer that doesn't just overcharge that much?

Or, alternatively, do you know a pretty decent bathroom showroom with modest prices that can provide installation also?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭skingtile

which area. in ensuite please give more detail on " new shower ". moving a wc can be expensive depending on the layout. timber or concrete floors, upstairs or downstairs,etc. labour price should be between €2300 to €2800. can be more precise with more details.

Advertisement