Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

p-6oo series router

Options
  • 14-07-2010 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

hi guys,

havin a problem with my p600 zyxel wireless router....

i pressed the reset button on a friends router cause he was havin problems with it...

when i connect by ethernet it brings up a web page that looks for router configuration password user name and password, on bottom of the router is the username and a password but not sure bout the router configuration password...

any ideas?

Thanks
    gamby

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

If you Google 'zyxel p600 default password' then you'll get :

Username : admin
    Password : 1234

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭gamby

there is a username and password on the router.... say they are right...
    its the router configuration password i havin a clue about?

i think the provider is gealic telecom via eircom.... my friend isnt sure??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

If you are talking about the password you put in after you login to the interface the its the pppoe username and password you are looking for. You will either need to find the documentation that came with the router or ring your ISP to get this. Some ISPs use the same username and password for all their customers (Eircom uses eircom@eircom.net & broadband1 ) but that mightn't be the case with your ISP.

Advertisement