Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zach Galifianakis

Options
  • 13-07-2010 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys, just wondering if anyone is a Zach fan?
    I find him very very funny and his popularity has gone through the roof since he stared in The Hangover
    although he was popular in america before all that

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Snake Pliisken

Zack is one of those people who just really doesn't seem to care, what he finds funny is paramount and I think it shows.

"it's always fugees and funyuns"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I saw him at the Cat Laughs festival in 2004 on a bill with Demetri Martin and the terminally unfunny Des Bishop. He was playing piano while delivering the jokes. I thought he was the best act of that year's festival. Audience were very indifferent though. Only livened up when Des starting saying f**k a lot. They thought that was hilarious :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

zach galfianakis is awesome, and between two ferns is awesome. i still need to see the hangover.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Tonytonytony

bogmanfan wrote: »
    I saw him at the Cat Laughs festival in 2004 on a bill with Demetri Martin and the terminally unfunny Des Bishop. He was playing piano while delivering the jokes. I thought he was the best act of that year's festival. Audience were very indifferent though. Only livened up when Des starting saying f**k a lot. They thought that was hilarious :rolleyes:

Finding out more and more that the Irish comedy scene is more about saying **** and **** instead of causing thoughts or something the comic has thought up.

Id que for tickets to see him live.. hope he comes back to ireland someday soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 worthkill

Yea the man is a utter genius bar his small roll in Tru Calling, where he played a straight up part.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

Between two ferns of absolutely hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

jamezy wrote: »
    Between two ferns of absolutely hilarious!

Between two fearns is great.

The one with steve carell being a classic example.

• Advertisement

Between two fearns is great.

The one with steve carell being a classic example.

Advertisement