Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hide the poo

Options
  • 13-07-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

Okay we are all familiar with drinking games but I dont think anyone has heard of this drinking game and if you have then shame on you, ye little scamps! My cousin was at a house party where this group of lads were playing a drinking game called 'hide the poo'.

Let me explain the rules, this drinking game strictly applies to house parties, the game is a secret between those who are involved and other people at the house party are almost likes the pawns in the game. Now when I heard this I almost got sick. So during the night each member of the group who are involved must take a sh*t and hide it somewhere in the house, if the sh*t is discovered means your out of the game, the winner is the person whose sh*t is discovered last or maybe even not recovered at all. A person can also win if their sh*t is found by the house owner and the house owner only.

Now that I have explained the rules ill explain what my cousin witnessed. A group of three lads were involved in this game, one of the lads hid his sh*t at the back of the oven, the other hid his sh*t under the sole of a pair of shoes and the last lad was a bit of a genius, he had scooped out the butter, placed his sh*t at the bottom of the yellow plastic butter container and then sealed it air tight with the butter on top. Now the other two poo hidings were apparently found but they didnt find the one in the butter until a few days later!!! Can you imagine!! The house owners were probably digging their knives into that butter every morning!! Knacker!!

Has anyone ever heard of disgusting drinking games like this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nope and this isn't the place to brag or get ideas to ruin parties.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement