Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wifi printer app for iPad?

• 13-07-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommened a decent app for printing from the iPad?

Update,
    Picked one up, not many to choose from, but does what it says on the tin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭MuhammadUmar

Hi

Could u let us know which app you picked up and how is the experience for you using this app?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Hi

Could u let us know which app you picked up and how is the experience for you using this app?

I bought Print Online for 3.99. It works fine but won't print documents more than 1 page long, so it's pretty useless for me. Otherwise I was impressed at how fast it connected to my printer upstairs without me even having to have the App search for it, for printing of web pages, photos etc, it'll do fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭MuhammadUmar

Thanks for the info.

Advertisement