Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guile's theme goes with everything

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Brilliant, well done. Had never heard of The Machine Girl before, looks typically japaweird :D

But I don't agree the Guile theme goes with everything. Couldnt see it matching a video nasty of Harney taking a bath for instance :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

EnterNow wrote: »
    Brilliant, well done. Had never heard of The Machine Girl before, looks typically japaweird :D

But I don't agree the Guile theme goes with everything. Couldnt see it matching a video nasty of Harney taking a bath for instance :p

i think it would.

Harney, staring at the bath, the bath stares back

ROUND ONE. FIGHT!

And harney struggles to get into the bath for 30 seconds, falls down. gets back up.

PERFECT!

ROUND TWO. FIGHT!

Struggles again, gets one foot in, but falls over.

YOU LOSE

Cut to a graphic of a bath tub with the caption "you must defeat a shower to stand a chance"

GAME OVER.

All with Guile's theme playing in the background.

I guess with that scenario it might. But imagine Harney lying in a bath, bubbles everywhere, candles lighting, glass of wine poised at the edge of the bath, low lighting & pure contentment on her* face...Guiles theme falls very short there man. E-Honda's theme, maybe that could work :p

*Implies person is a human female, unlikely to be the case

• Registered Users Posts: 34,641 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

EnterNow wrote: »
    I guess with that scenario it might. But imagine Harney lying in a bath, bubbles everywhere, candles lighting, glass of wine poised at the edge of the bath, low lighting & pure contentment on her*

That image isn't going to leave my brain for a very long time.

o1s1n wrote: »
    That image isn't going to leave my brain for a very long time.

It's vile isn't it :D Obviously the bath wouldn't be a normal bath, but with extended width. And the glass isnt a wine-glass, but a bottle, and the music isn't soft/romantic stuff, it's like one of those sounds of nature discs, but this one is the sound of notes being counted out & coins jangling in the background. Then the knock on the door, its the pizza guy with her wagon wheel, wedges & 3 choice dip, and the thong on the ground isnt a normal thong, this thing is like something you could moore a ship with.

Oh god, where is the retro these days I ask ya :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Mcjmetroid are you a g1?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Mcjmetroid

whats a g1 exactly?
    edit: ya im on the screwattack forum :D... sometimes
    also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3hGFnZtmnE
    Worf STILL not amused by Guile theme meme

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

Hey MC, nice post.

For anyone who hasnt seen the machine girl, watch it, its one heck of a film, with a great storyline:P

Advertisement