Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table games

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Would kill for a game of Cluedo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭heepie

I haven't played Cluedo in f$^%g ages. What about Risk? I love that game, or monopoly even thought most of the times I played monopoly I haven't finished the game cause is so long.

Scalextric!!!!! The best game ever invented. I would f$%%$g kill for a Scalextric. Does any one has a scaletrix? It would be such a cool thing to have, not only for playing but for hacking as well.

Please tell me that some body has a Scalextric to donate or I would even pay a reasonable price for one.... PLEASE !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Will look around the house, Think I have Risk somewere that never gets used(no one wants to play with me :( ) would love a game of cluedo also.

Scalextric was cool.

If you get some Lego in as well would be quite awesom

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭einshteen

Lego would be brilliant. Putting a wishlist type thing up on the site soon, that's definitely number 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Used to have a lot of the old school technuiqe lego sets, unsure were they have dissaoeared to but like i said in other pots, will have a look around the house and donate as much stuff I can that would seem usefull to you guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Javajunkie

I've got risk in my flat. Rarely get to break it out. Give me an excuse to bring it in! I'd love to see a chessboard in the space, I havnt played since college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tomie

Bring Risk in. Yes, haven't played it since...oh, nevermind. But bring it in.

Advertisement