Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Alarm with Aritech Digidailer

Options
  • 12-07-2010 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

I have a HKC alarm, well I think it is HKC withan Aritech Digidailer. I need to get some of the phone number in the digidailer re-programmed. I know that an Aritech alarm keypad is need to communicat withthe dailer, well thats what the installer needed. I am no longer in touch with the guy who installed the alarm, around 8 years ago. I know the engineers code.

any one here be able to help? PM me if you think you can sort it out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

I have a HKC alarm, well I think it is HKC withan Aritech Digidailer. I need to get some of the phone number in the digidailer re-programmed. I know that an Aritech alarm keypad is need to communicat withthe dailer, well thats what the installer needed. I am no longer in touch with the guy who installed the alarm, around 8 years ago. I know the engineers code.

any one here be able to help? PM me if you think you can sort it out.

It can be done, all you need is an Aritech keypad and there is a block that goes over the ABCD terminal. Do you know if that is there ? Most installers take this away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

altor wrote: »
    It can be done, all you need is an Aritech keypad and there is a block that goes over the ABCD terminal. Do you know if that is there ? Most installers take this away.

I presume it is still there. It was installed around 8 years ago and I would be concerned opening the panel myself to check it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

I presume it is still there. It was installed around 8 years ago and I would be concerned opening the panel myself to check it.

I have not got one but from past experience most installers take it away.

Advertisement