Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due upgrade soon

Options
  • 12-07-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

and i am looking for the best phone i can get on the meteor network....

is there a phone in there current line up or are they releasing new phones i should wait for soon.

i like large screens good camera and good music players.....

i am a nokia user for years but willing to consider android.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Craigels wrote: »
    i like large screens good camera and good music players.....

I recently upgraded to the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 from a Nokia N97. So far, I'm loving it but there are two issues with it: the battery lasts a day with moderate usage and applications don't seem to close down properly [I downloaded a task manager app to fix this but it still shouldn't have been an issue].

The phone is still using the 1.6 version of Android though, but this is meant to be upgrading to 2.1 in September.

Now the good points: it has a huge high quality touchscreen that is scratch-resistant. It has an 8MP camera and the built-in music player is decent [though I downloaded a new, better one for free off the Market].

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

The HTC Desire has better software and better support than the X10 but the X10 has a slightly better camera and screen (But it also lacks multitouch).

Overall the Desire is the better choice.

Advertisement