Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rooms available in 5 bedroom house.... close to town and nuig

Options
  • 12-07-2010 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

My friend and I are going to move up to Galway this September as we both plan on going to NUIG :D

We've been busy looking for private accommodation and we've come across this brill 5 bedroom house, only problem is we need 3-4 more people to fill up the bedrooms. the house consists of 3 single bedrooms, and 2 double ensuites. there are also 2 mutual bathrooms in the house.
    There is a fully equipped kitchen/dining area and a lovely and comfortable living area.

The single rooms are priced as followed.... 70euro per week, therefore 280euro a month, which is very good value....

The double ensuites are priced as follows.... 85 euro a week, therefore 340 a month which again is very good value for the added bonus of your own bathroom and a bigger bed.....

The house is spacious, comfortable and has a large garden area.
    It is very close to NUIG (only 5 mins walk) and very close to the town centre aswell.

We already have 2 people (my friend and I- me being a guy, and my friend a girl) and need 3-4 more people. We are looking for easy-going, social people. preferably a mixed sex house consisting of ages between 18-20/21...

Anyways we would be very greatful if anyone interested would contact us immediately or ask for some more info :)
    So dont hesitate on contacting me via Private message or on this thread...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement