Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private accommodation for 1st years-NUIG...

Options
  • 12-07-2010 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi there.. One of my friends and I are hoping to go to NUIG in September, so that means we're now stressing out about accommodation....

we've almost automatically wiped student accommodation of our list because the simple reason... ITS TOO EXPENSIVE!!!

so that leaves us looking at Private Accommodation...I'm not really sure where to live in Galway though? We would be looking for somewhere close to town and NUIG... Could anyone give me some advice here??? :)

Also, my friend and I are looking for 3 or 4 people to share accommodation with ~(when we find it that is)... preferably both male and female please-my friends a girl, im a guy.... the majority of accommodations are for 5 or 6 people and we want to live with new people to add to the whole College experience :P so ya anyways, if anyones interested please contact me in private messages or sumit :P :D

Thank you :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

look on daft.ie for shared accomodation and the galway advertiser classifieds

have a flick through other threads and the sticky at the top of this forum for other places to look. do a search and you'll see this topic comes up a lot especially now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement