Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will bin men take a green bin if it has a tag on it?

Options
  • 12-07-2010 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Ive been searching around for this and couldnt find anything about it here or on the fingal site.

We did alot of cleaning out over the weekend and now have about 5-6 extra bags of rubbish.I was going to stick it into the green bin which is empty at the moment and put it out with a tag on it with the black bin for collection on tuesday morning. has anyone ever done this before?willl the bin men take it if it has a 8e tag on it like the black bin?

I know i can take it down to the recycling centre in coolmine with a tag but the green bin option is alot easier with work and that!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Who is your bin collector?
    Why don't you ring them?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

fingal county council are the bin collectors, cant get through to them keep getting put on hold and no info off their website,emailed them last week about another issue and still no reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I don't think they will unless you are standing there asking them when they arrive or they give you an answer before hand... they are notorious for not taking bins when the bin is even overfilled.

Advertisement