Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants

Options
  • 11-07-2010 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all

Probably been asked a million times but here goes, my daughter has never been able to get a grant even though she has lived away from home and attended college since she was 18 because she is under 23 and her dad and I have been means tested and were above the combined salary limit of 45k or ehatever it is I forget - just. Its tough because she is working part time and paying her own bills and rent etc with ocassionaly help from us - with registration fees etc.

Now she has applied for her masters course is there anyway at all we can get any kind of financial help with a grant or is it the same criteria as per usual. She is 21 since June.

Comments

Advertisement