Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist & Bassist wanted for band in Mohill, Co. Leitrim.

Options
  • 11-07-2010 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Band Genre: Metal, Rock, Punk, Pop, Dance.

Band Location: Mohill, Co. Leitrim ( Anybody from Leitrim, Longford, Roscommon etc would be grand for traveling to practice place in Mohill)

Influences: EVERY TYPE OF MUSIC, we really listen to everything. So looking for other musicians with the same open-mindness. But to name a fue; Metallica, Cky, Black Sabbath, Anvil, Alice In Chains, Deftones, Michael Jackson, Beastie Boys, Foo Fighters, Blink 182, Nirvana, Jimmy Eat World, The Prodigy, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Dio etc. Cover songs include: Blackened, Creeping Death, Puppets, Harvistor of Sorrow, Fade2Black, Lepar Massiah, 96, Escape From Hellview, Knee Deep, No Sleep Till Brooklyn, Fight for your right to party, My Hero, Everlong, Adams Song, Dumpweed, What my Age again, All the small things, Work, Bleed american, Invaders must die, war pigs, iron man, NIB + loads of of lil bits n bobs

Positions Available: Bassist, Vocalist and Keyboardist.

Desired Age Range: 18 - late 20's

___________________________________________________________________________________

Guitarist and drummer looking for a vocalist and bassist.
    We are both 21 and are looking for someone around are age.

We have a PA for vocalist but you need a mic, Bassist should have own gear.

Your own transport would also be advised.

PM if your interested or for more info.

Kieron.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭kevinray

hey did u get sorted with a bassist i'm living in cavan 33 y o any gigs lined up for when u have all members will there b only 1 guitarist?get back to me if u can u have great taste in music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kieron89

hey man, no not yet.

Cool, what part of cavan you in? Would you be up for driving over?.. not sure how long it would take you tho.

me and kevin(guitarist) have been jaming for about a year or so, just haven the crack, jamin and messin around with songs, we try out loads of songs and keep the ones that sound deadly. When we get everything tight and everything we need (singer) etc.. then we would defo be looking into giging then.

As for another guitarist, kev just plays guitar and its grand for the minute but if we feel we need another one we will look into it.

hope this answers a few of your questions and if your up for it then maby we could
    organises something in the next week or two.

cheers,
    kieron

hey sounds good so how long u guys playing?what days are u rehearsing do u have somewhere to practice i have real good equitment aswell as effects wud love to get something going soon enough.i'm living about 5 mins from the town.

we have been jaming for just over a year and we jam as much as we can. I work and have a decent drive to work so we mainly jam in the evenings of tuesdays , thursdays and sometimes fridays. Yea we have a spot to jam about 5mins outside Mohill, Co. Leitrim. In the middle of no-where so we crack it up to 11 ALL THE TIME;) haha sure i have a few of the covers listed in the first post anyway if you wana have a look.

You alright for driving over or what?

Ill give you a PM in the next few days anyway man.

if you know any vocalists bring them aswell.. haha

if anyone else is reading this, we still be trying out any other bassist and singers that would be intrested.

Cheers Kieron.

• Advertisement

sure you're only 45 mins from here.no bother....ye go ahead with the pm

We are still looking for a bassist, vocalist and keyboardist. Anyone from Leitrim, Roscommon, longford, Westmeath give us a shout. Only message if ur up for a jam asap, no time wasters.
    Cheers
    kieron

bump

bump

Advertisement