Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: carbon racing frame

Options
  • 11-07-2010 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Wanted carbon racing frame budget is around 500-600 and must be able to deliver to mullingar.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,952 ✭✭✭furiousox

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭bonzie1

I have a 56 Giant defy advanced 2 frame Less than 500 miles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Chaz_will

What size is it?? And how much is it??

Hi Chaz. Its M/L 56 top tube. It has a carbon wrap on back seat stay. No real damage. Back tyre rubbed off it. Just to be 100persent sure I got the wrap at a cost of 150euos. Will sell for about 250. had the frame insured so got a new one. Cost 1200.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭mcd79

@ bonzie1, if chaz_will is not interested in your frame, i might have a buyer for you, size sounds about right for him, do you have any pics, in particular where repair was carried out.
    all subject to chaz opting out of course :D
    @ chaz_will, if you could stretch your budget to include complete package i spotted an add for a Planet X, looks like a cracking bike, i'd be all over it myself if i had the dough, either way best of luck with the search

• Advertisement

HI 79. I have a carbon seat post but thats all I have its yours if u want the frame. And Yes the repair was done by a pro. Prob the only one around. Its called Rough stuff in Palmerstown. He makes carbon fibre boats an paddles. He has repaired lots of bikes and stands over all his work. To be hONEST it was really only the paint I rubbed off with the tyre. But just to be 100% I got 3layers of carbon over it. Better than new. Will try an post some pics. Cheers

Bonzei1 just to be sure it is just the frame or is there anything else any chance you can post a few pics

There is a seat post thats all. Il try an post some pics. Thanks Chas

Just to be sure it's the frame and seat post for 250

Yes frame and post. real bargain.

• Advertisement

Can you deliver to mullingar

what about portlaoise. IM coming from Carlow. Can u send me phone number

hi bonzie1,

just to confirm, if Chaz pulls out, id be interested in the deal, can meet in Portlaoise or Carlow, whichever suits

Cheers 79 will do. Sent you my number but not sure if u got it. . Chaz cant make it.

Sorry bonzie that's to far for me hope 79 gives it a good home

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Dizraeligears

I have a Pedal Force RS frame for sale.Havent put it up anywhere yet,its a 58 cm frame,had it for 3 years.Will stick up a pic later.lookin for 450,can drop to Mullingar.
    Not raced or crashed,will put up pixx later

Bonzie1, drop me a PM if you want to deal

Hi 79 can u send me a number . Chaz cant make sale of the century.

Grand dizraeligears no damage at all no?? Once you put up a pic we'll talk further

Hi 79. Nice meeting you. Hope your build goes well. Safe cycling.

• Advertisement

yeah, it was good to meet up. i'll keep u posted on progress, thanks for minding that frame for me!:D

Your welcome. Just do it justice. Use it and enjoy it. Cheers.

Hi there
    Sorry have been away,the bike has been well looked after,serviced regularly.
    Hubs regreased this year,new headset in feb,frame and forks will come with this,seatpost clamp and compression bung for 450.Complete bike for 900.

Sorry,forgot to say bike is Ultegra 6600 throughout.Mavic cxp33 wheels(true).Pedals not included

bump

Advertisement