Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tissot

Options
  • 11-07-2010 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

I had a Tissot for a good few years until it kicked the bucket about a year ago having got wet a couple of times, I'm looking at getting a new one now (preferably identical to the last one) but when I tried one on in a jewellers in Galway recently it felt very light and, in my opinion, a bit cheap. Have they started making the straps from some lightweight material or what is the reason for this? and more importantly does this affect the durability of the watch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

The watch itself is hardly affected by the straps. Maybe it is a lighterweight material that feels lighter thus cheaper? It could well be a stronger strap than its predecessor.

Advertisement