Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration

Options
  • 11-07-2010 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Does anyone know what days/dates you register for 2nd year on? I think I might be on holidays. :eek:

On the website it has this:
    Registration and Induction - Friday 3rd – Thursday 9th September 2010

I wont be back from holidays until the 7th. If I miss the day, what do I do? How do I go about registering?
    I remember last year it was Wednesday 9th I was hoping 2nd years go in after 1st years but if it is only up until Thursday...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Misa-san

sugarman wrote: »
    Registrations only for first years, you'll just be in the follwing week.

What he said. You'll just get a letter letting you know what date you're back. It'll be sometime after the inductions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

Hopefully my timetable wont be as bad as last semesters. I had three labs on a monday from 9 till 6, with two half hour breaks in between. Hopefully it will be kinder this time round. :)

Advertisement