Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monsterquest

Options
  • 10-07-2010 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone seen this program? its usually on the history channel and features stories about cryptozoology, i like it because they also get scientific opinion regarding the subjects!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Ah I love it for a laugh, it's pure cheese and corniness. I wouldn't really trust the opinions of the scientists they have on but they do at least attempt to balance it out. Plus it's fun learning about new myths you wouldn't've known of outside of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Ah now in fairness theirs no reason not to trust the scientists opinions, one of the scientists featured wrote half the books i had to study in college!

It is good fun though!

yeah its a good show alright. Although it seems that they are really running out of monsters. Also they never find anything or make any breakthroughs. They have another one called mystery quest which is good.

yeah its a good show alright. Although it seems that they are really running out of monsters. Also they never find anything or make any breakthroughs. They have another one called mystery quest which is good.

yea true but monster quest was cancelled unfortunatly!

steddyeddy wrote: »
    yea true but monster quest was cancelled unfortunatly!

They ran out of monsters.

• Advertisement

they didnt i could have named at least twenty more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

steddyeddy wrote: »
    they didnt i could have named at least twenty more

What would you put on a future series? I thought they covered the biggies of the cryptozoological world.
    The first series was a guilty pleasure but it did seem like they were scaping close to the bottom of the barrel afterwards.

fontanalis wrote: »
    What would you put on a future series? I thought they covered the biggies of the cryptozoological world.
    The first series was a guilty pleasure but it did seem like they were scaping close to the bottom of the barrel afterwards.

Well almsa, the chuchna, agwowe more on sea monsters or even our own native dobher chu

Advertisement