Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How To Get a Bi Girl In Ten Days

Options
  • 10-07-2010 2:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Girl wants help to come out to her friends by getting a girlfriend in ten days.

Info About Self:
    Blonde.
    Five Foot Six.
    Athletic.
    Music and Reading.
    Funny.
    Ambitious.
    Intelligent.

Any tips??? ;)

. . .

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sold!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

You don't need to get a girlfriend to come out to your friends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MissBisexual

Just looking for some advice cause I'm only a teenager

• Registered Users Posts: 40,924 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Just looking for some advice cause I'm only a teenager
    ok - my advice is you don't need a girlfriend to come out

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Yeah but you cant blame her for trying :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Straight out tell people. I told people I was Bi, I know it's easy for some though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Talk about doing it the difficult way!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm kinda the same. I'm bi but don't know how to tell my family or friends. Especially seeing as the most I've ever done is kissed a few girls. It's really annoying me but I don't want to tell the family until I have a semi-serious girlfriend. Otherwise, they won't take me seriously. Plus, I'd imagine it's easier to tell them I'm bi if I have a girlfriend.

Where the hell does everyone meet girls these days? It seems like every second guy I bump into is gay but every single girl in Dublin is straight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Where the hell does everyone meet girls these days? It seems like every second guy I bump into is gay but every single girl in Dublin is straight :(

stop hangin out in the george ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Frei

The same odd places you meet anyone :)

But if you want to be a bit more specific:

http://www.theladylist.ie/

http://www.meetup.com/Dublin-LGBTQ-Womens-Social-Networking-Club/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MissBisexual

I'm kinda the same. I'm bi but don't know how to tell my family or friends. Especially seeing as the most I've ever done is kissed a few girls. It's really annoying me but I don't want to tell the family until I have a semi-serious girlfriend. Otherwise, they won't take me seriously. Plus, I'd imagine it's easier to tell them I'm bi if I have a girlfriend.

I completely understand you. It would just be a lot easier to tell people I'm bi if I had a girlfriend. I have told my close friends but other friends would think I was joking about it if I didnt have a girlfriend. I'm also finding it hard to tell people cause the most I've done is kiss girls aswell. I also think its really hard to find bi girls too. Any girls I meet are either straight or cant admit their bi or gay!:( Its nice to see that someone actually understands me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Any girls I meet are either straight or cant admit their bi or gay!:(

+1!!!

I've the same problem!! Told my friend the other week and she's the first person to know I'm bi and do ya know what she said?

"You can't just decide you're Bi overnight Sarah, just coz you've kissed a few girls!!"

I think I shuld know like!! :( :mad:

Sure I'd help ya out, ya sound lovely :D hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭rere

Frei wrote: »
    The same odd places you meet anyone :)

But if you want to be a bit more specific:

http://www.meetup.com/Dublin-LGBTQ-Womens-Social-Networking-Club/

+1 on this. I can't think of an easier and more fun way of meeting more LGBT women.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smoggy11

I would recommend a dating website.

In particular plentyoffish.com. In fairness, a lot of the girls are in relationships and looking for threesomes, but there are some really nice, genuine girls on there.

I find it hard to meet girls in everyday situations, I'm always afraid of offending straight girls, I know some of my friends would be offended if a girl came on to them. But dating websites pretty much cut out the middle man.

You should give it a go! Be sure to put up a picture though, most people won't reply if you don't have a picture.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

According to Plenty of Fish, bisexuals don't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smoggy11

According to Plenty of Fish, bisexuals don't exist.

True, but you don't have to say your orientation, You just say what your seeking. The OP could say she's bi in her profile, and say she's seeking a female. Thats what I did, its working out pretty well and it seems to be what most people do.

It is a pain that they don't have a bi option. Its also annoying that when you go to send a message, all the tips at the bottom are about what men like to talk about and where men like to go on first dates. Even though i said I was seeking a woman :o

Advertisement